Our quality management system
Our clinic has been working with a quality management system since 2005.
The QM-system „Praxiswegweiser“ („practice pointers“) by SvT-Praxismanagement was developed in our clinic by Ms. von Thenen, and is cited as one of the best in its field by the certification authority.
To the patient, quality management not only adds up to a high standard of care, but also:
- ensures the continuously verifiable control of hygiene by Robert-Koch-Institute.
- ensures that all medications and materials used are in accordance with state-of-the-art care and provides assurance that the expiration dates of all products are automatically monitored.
- Doctors and staff regularly take part in continuing education programs.
- Administrative tasks are carried out almost solely by continuously trained staff, so that the doctors are able to devote nearly all of their time to patient treatment.
- The guarantee that our clinic will have voluntarily a supervision every year by German TÜV.
After the successful implementation of the quality management system, certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 followed in August 2005 for the first time. Annual re-certification, in the meantime according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, is self-evident to us.